Your eBike & Bicycle Repair Experts
Voltaire Cycles of Sarasota services all bicycle, trike, and recumbent brands. We also build custom bikes, wheels, and retro-fit electric assist systems to existing bikes.
Tune-Up Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. We strive to complete your bike service quickly and accurately. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
Young Roadster Tune - $55
For any single speed or children’s bike. The Young Roadster Tune includes: headset and hub bearing adjustment, brake system lube and adjustment, light chain cleaning and lube, and wheel true.
Essential Tune for Conventional Bicycles - $79
The Essential Tune is everyone's favorite yearly all-around tune-up for traditional bicycles. We service city commuters, hybrid models, mountain bikes, cruisers, beach bikes, and touring bikes. It includes brake service, shifter service, chain service, handlebar, seat-posts, cranks, and wheel services. It also provides light frame and wheel cleaning, headset, bottom bracket and hub bearing adjustments.
Essential Tune for E-Bikes - $99
For most types of e-bikes, this is an annual service plan that includes all services of our Essential Maintenance for Conventional Bicycles, but adds additional checks and testing of electronic components, connectors and grounds, battery mounting hardware, wear on drive train components, and testing of battery capacity, cycles, and cell condition. Ask for a full "e-Bike Battery Report" for an additional $25.00.
Performance Tune - $149
For performance bikes that demand ultra-precision adjustments on high-end components and frames, our Performance Tune fulfills that need. This is the preferred maintenance plan for performance riders of road, long-distance trekking, multi-day touring, MTB racers, and competition bikes.
As a full-service shop, we’re equipped and trained to handle most all of your repair needs including many computer and electrical systems which aren’t normally covered in a bike shop. We repair almost every cycle brand, and style including recumbent, trikes, extreme, cross, downhill, vintage, road, and much more. Please contact us for more information on custom services.
- Child Seat - $55
- Rear/Front Rack or Fender (each) - $24
- Tape/Wrap Handlebar - $25
- Cycle Computer (most brands) $20-$34*
- Mirror - $12
- Pedals - $12
- Kickstand - $12
- Accessories (lights, locks, pumps etc.) - $7-$12
- Basic Frame and Wheel Cleaning - $25
- Detail Frame and Wheel Cleaning (includes chain and cogs degreasing and re-lube) - $65
- Chain De-greasing and Re-Lube - $20
- Chain & Sprocket De-greasing and Re-Lube - $30
- Rust Removal with Steel Wool + Buffing Wheel Polish (ask for est.)
- Tube Change - conventional bicycle - $16.55
- Tube Change - e-bike rear hub wheel - $30
- Disc Brake Service 1 - $45
- Disc Brake Service 2 - $85
- Suspension Service - $25-$125
- Rear shock Service - $40-$150
- Additional Services - $75/hour
- Install E-System on any Bicycle - $150*
- Install E-System on Trike - $200*
- E-system problem diagnosis - $65
- Install Cycle Computer - $20-$35
- Install Hub Dynamo Motor and Lights - $90
- Spot Wheel True (lateral only) - $20
- Precision Wheel True (per wheel) - $40
- Complete Custom Wheel Building $95 (per wheel)
- Conventional Bicycle Assembly and Tuning - $80
- E-Bike Assembly (from boxed e-bikes) - $100**
Additional Services - $80/Hour
*Approximate cost. Does not include components, mounting hardware, or parts.
**Does not include installation of motor systems that are not pre-installed on the bike.
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.