The EZ-Classic SX is the perfect entry-level recumbent. With its smooth ride and comfortable, stable position, it's designed to provide years of use. And with 21 gears to choose from, it'll be a dream to pedal over most terrain. - Fits riders with an X-Seam of 33 – 48"
The Eco-Delta SX is Sun Seeker's most affordable recumbent trike that also happens to be full of great features. The 3-wheel design gives this recumbent superior stability, while the ergonomic position is great for staying comfortable and relaxed even on all-day rides. The steel frame is strong and compliant for shock absorbency over rough roads and the aluminum wheels wrapped in durable Kenda tires are smooth-rolling. The seven-speed drivetrain provides plenty of options for hills and the Promax brakes deliver reliable stopping power. It has a fully-adjustable mesh-back saddle with a padded bottom that keeps you cool and comfortable on long outings. There are spare bottle mounts on the handlebar and seat frame to let you carry plenty of hydration for the long hauls. - Fits riders with an X-Seam of 31" – 53" (31 – 79cm)
$1,299.99 - $1,649.99
The Baja Trike is fashioned after Sun's wildly successful Baja Cruz, a two-wheeled model that first introduced the cycling world to wide-tired beach cruising. Now that same great experience can be had on three wheels! The Baja Trike gives you stability and comfort like never before. Fully featured, it comes with easy twist-shift gearing for hills and smooth, powerful disc brakes front and rear. With both fun and understated color options, the glossy frame and matching painted chain guard adds a touch of class and the high handlebars put you in control. Consider this the SUV of Sun's lineup, it puts in work and it still brings the party wherever it goes. - High-tensile steel easy step-through frame with direct mount rear derailleur and disc brakes - 7-speed SunRace gearing - Front and rear disc brake with brake lever actuated parking locks - Alloy extra-wide rims with stainless steel spokes - 24 x 3.50" Sand Storm street tires - Sun Trike high rise steel handlebar - Sun Trike deluxe saddle with double coil spring suspension - Steel chain guard - Custom tubular alloy rear basket with wood insert, 20"x15"x10"
Across campus or around town, Sun's Cruz 3 will get you there in style. The agile aluminum frame boasts classic lines for a cool, old-school flavor. And, the 3-speed rear hub lets you pick the perfect gear, whether you're racing to get to class or work, or just climbing the hill back home. Plus, the springer saddle and wide, swept-back bars deliver an awesome upright position, while the fenders keep you clean and dry even when road conditions are less than ideal.
Sun's Cruz CB is light, quick, nimble and durable to give you years of pedaling pleasure. The lightweight aluminum frame and steel fork combine for a smooth, snappy ride you'll love. And, this cool cruiser boasts a low-maintenance, one-speed drivetrain with a sure-stopping coaster brake and a classy retro look that'll make you the envy of the block. Plus, the Cruz features Sun's standard foot-forward design that helps you step down easily when you need to.
- Retro Cruiser high-tensile steel frame - 7-speed drivetrain - Linear-pull brakes - One-piece steel crank - Alloy rims with stainless steel spokes - 26" x 2.25" cruiser tires - Mid-rise steel cruiser handlebar - Sun Cruiser saddle - Steel chain guard - Steel kickstand - Frame Size: 16" - Frame Standover: 17.3" - Wheel Size: 26" - Gearing: 7-speed - Brakes: Linear Pull - Bike Weight: 36 lbs - Rider Weight Limit: 250 lbs
If you've got cycling on your mind but crave the added stability and comfort of three wheels, then the Traditional Trike is what you're looking for. Our trike is specifically designed with an ultra-low step through frame, like our Streamway, for easy on and off access. Once seated, you immediately notice the impressive comfort of the tractor style saddle. If bigger is better, then Sun hit pay dirt. - High-tensile steel easy step-through frame with compatibility for optional direct mount rear derailleur and disc brake - Single-speed gearing (Internal 3-speed, Internal 5-speed and 7-speed derailleur kits available for purchase separately) - Alloy linear-pull front brake with brake lever actuated parking lock (Rear axle disc brake caliper kit available for purchase separately) - Single wall alloy rims with stainless steel spokes - 24 x 1.75" CST street friendly tires - Sun Trike High Rise steel handlebar - Sun Tractor padded saddle with heavy duty steel base - Steel chain guard - Nickel plated steel front fender - Vinyl coated steel wire basket, 21 x 15 x 9"
It's fun, it's functional, and so easy to ride - 24" wheels - Super Comfy Saddle - Ultra-comfortable Handlebars
Super comfort with Easy-Ride Technology! - Adjustable stem - Hand brakes - Easy-Ride Technology - Kickstand - 7-speed
- 11-speed - Shimano Deore - Shimano hydraulic disc brakes - Shimano Deore 11-speed rear derailleur - Shimano Deore shifter - Aluminum boost crank - 32-tooth chainring - Q2 lock-on grips - Shimano CS-M5100, 11-51T cassette - Wheel size: 27.5-inch
- 21-speed - Suspension seatpost - Internal cable routing - DDK Wide Comfort saddle
- 7-speed - Steel frame - DDK Wide comfort saddle - Internal cable routing
- 7-speed - Steel frame - DDK Wide comfort saddle
- 24-speed - Cable disc brakes - Alex EV-23 Aluminum double wall rims - Shimano Altus FD-M310 rear derailleur - Shimano Altus RD-M310 shifter - Shimano FC-TY301, 48/38/28 crank - DDK Wide Comfort, Memory Foam w/Elastomer Spring saddle
$609.00 - $620.99
- 14-speed - Aluminum frame - 2x7 drivetrain - Cable disc brakes - Rims: Weinmann DNZ18 Aluminum, 700c x 32H, double wall - Shimano FD-A050 front derailleur - Sunrace DLM403 Trigger, 2x7 shifters - Aluminum Forged, 50/34T crank - Velo Silicone Foam grips
Tough enough for street riding, light enough to race! - Aluminum frame - Hollow CrMo cranks - 44-tooth chainring & 16-tooth freewheel
- Aluminum frame - 100mm travel SR fork - Shimano hydraulic disc brakes - FSA Zero Stack headset - Top tube length: 22.6 inches
Page 1 of 1