Our Baby Nutty helmet has been an industry leader for safety and comfort for the last 3 years. Updated for 2020 featuring the MIPS safety feature and our baby specific EPS protective foam, designed to disperse any force and protect their growing brains! The updated design provides maximum comfort and fit, while focusing on head support and posture for their little neck and head. No pinching and no tears with our updated Fidlock magnetic buckle system. Rotational motion and force can cause brain injuries in our little nutty's. MIPS is a a low-friction layer that sits between your baby's brain and the helmet. The liner slides 5 to 15mm in all directions if there was an impact, reducing forces to their brain. - Updated design provides maximum comfort and fit while allowing optimal head support and posture - Lightweight polycarbonate outer shell designed with baby neck strength in mind. - Updated Fidlock snap-and-go magnetic buckle system means your baby won't get pinched—which means no tears! - 11 contoured vents for effective cooling - Heat-sealed, 3-piece pad set and GROW Flex Fit System cradle the head and provide individual fit and comfort - Engineered, tested and CPSC-certified for 1 year of age and older Sizing - XX-Small = 47 – 50cm
Nutcase sets the standard for fun when it comes to kid's helmets. The all-new Little Nutty raises the bar again, featuring industry safety leader MIPS in addition to being filled with protective Crumple Zone EPS foam. Now offered in two sizes, the Little Nutty ensures ultimate fit and comfort for kids ages 3 and up. With 15 new designs and 11 contoured air vents, we not only want kiddos to look cool, we want them to remain cool. - Durable injection-molded ABS shell with engineered Crumple Zone EPS protective foam featuring MIPS Safety Protection - New improved visor included - 11 contoured vents for ultimate cooling - Snap-and-go, No-Pinch Fidlock Magnetic closure - Heat-sealed, 3-piece pad set / GROW Flex Fit System cradles and ensures safety, individual fit and comfort and 360 degree reflectivity via logos and fit system - CPSC 16 CFR 1203 and ASTM F1492 Certified Sizing - Toddler (48cm – 52cm) - Youth (52cm – 56 cm)
Nutcase’s Street helmet offers cutting-edge comfort, style, and protection with its injection-molded ABS-plastic outer shell, EPS inner construction, and its multitude of vents that ensure ample airflow. You'll also love the adjustable dial fitting system, soft straps, and magnetic buckle, giving you a snug, comfortable fit and letting you close the buckle with one hand. There are reflective logos for enhanced visibility and a detachable visor, too.
$69.99 - $79.99
The third generation of the Nutcase Street helmet is certified safe for both bicycling and skating. They've taken the best features of their original line of helmets and used them to enhance the design and function throughout: great designs that let you express your unique personality, a smoother contoured shell, lighter weight, increased ventilation, and extra sets of pads to fit a variety of head sizes. The Street Sport is sure to get you out on your bike in safety and style. - Fidlock magnetic buckle - Removable spin dial fit system - Detachable visor - Durable, injection-molded ABS shell with protective EPS foam - Crumple Zone in EPS is engineered to disperse energy on impact - Eleven vents and internal EPS channeling for maximum airflow - Three sets of foam pads for customized fit - 360 degree reflectivity - CPSC 16 CFR 1203 and ASTM F1492 certified for cycling, scooting, and skating
The Nutcase Street Helmet collection combines the industry leading safety feature MIPS with original Nutcase inspiring designs. Featuring an improved retention system to provide a secure, comfortable fit and 2x the reflectivity for visibility on the road. Eleven air vents increase airflow to keep your brain cool and creative designs to keep you looking even cooler. - Equipped with MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts - High-performing injection-molded ABS shell and tuned EPS foam to keep you safe on the road - Improved ventilation to keep you cool - Premium Fidlock magnetic closure for one-handed snap-and-go buckle - 3-piece internal heat-sealed pads to provide next-to-brain comfort - Simple dial-adjustable fit system provides safety, individualized fit, and comfort - 2x reflectivity for increased visibility on the road - 11 vents with internal channels in EPS for ventilation - Visor Included - CPSC 16 CFR 1203 and ASTM F1492 certified for cycling, scooting, and skating Sizing - Small = 52 – 56cm - Medium = 56 – 60cm - Large = 60 – 64cm
The Nutcase VIO MIPS LED helmet was designed for both urban and adventure riders alike. Featuring safety-leading MIPS technology and 360° LED lighting (200 lumen front/65 lumen side & rear), lighting up the night has never been so much fun. The VIO delivers all this with a 3-hour run time. Features: - 3 oversized vents for maximum airflow - 360° reflectivity - Fidlock magnetic buckle - Xstatic anti-microbial pads - Adjustable spin dial for a premium fit - Removable visor Sizing - Small/Medium = 55 – 59cm - Large/X-Large = 59 – 62cm VIO brings ground-breaking light and panoramic visibility to the urban jungle and wanderlust gravel backroads with an industry-leading 360° LED light system. Featuring an innovative head-badge that doubles as a headlamp—which produces 200 LED lumens of headlight and a 65 LED lumen side and rear red and orange light band—the VIO can be seen from over 500 feet away, meeting most state guidelines as a bicycle light. Literally at its core, the Vio boasts an exclusive and patented Exo-skeleton technology, making the VIO the lightest 360° LED helmet in the world. Vio boasts a two-piece in-mold construction with Duo Density EPS foam. A denser outer layer of foam shields against initial impacts, and a softer inner layer cushions the brain after initial impact, providing the ultimate in protection.
The FeatherWeight features In-Mold technology to make a custom shape and fit utilizing a thin outer shell that covers and protects high-density EPS foam. - High density EPS in-mold construction - Tested and certified for CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bicycle use - Two sets of padding included for custom fitting - Crow rivets and 10 flow-vents to keep cool - Small/Medium = 50 – 56cm - Large/X-Large = 58 – 61cm
The Shadow Classic Helmet is constructed with a high-impact ABS hard shell with a light EPS core liner for even distribution of force upon impact. - ABS Hardshell construction with light EPS core liner - Includes two sets of padding for a custom fit - CE and CPSE certified - Shadow Crow Head rivets and Classic woven label - X-Small = 46 – 50cm - Small/Medium = 50 – 56cm - Large/X-Large = 56 – 61cm - XX-Large = 61 – 65cm
The ultimate commuter helmet cover combrines a fully reflective fabric, with water and wind protection. - Sugoi's fully reflective and waterproof Zap fabric is designed for high visibility in low light - Two sizes to offer a wider range of fit possibilities
The Proviz REFLECT360 waterproof helmet cover is adjustable and designed to fit over all standard size cycling helmets. It is made from 100% reflective material and is fully waterproof, seam-sealed, and lightweight. It is elasticized around the edges, which can be adjusted to ensure a secure fit around your particular helmet model, while the reflective materials help to ensure your position on the road is more easily seen at night. It is perfect for commuting in wet winter weather. About the fabric: The fabric used for the REFLECT360 range is highly technical. During daylight, it is a modest grey color. At night, when the fabric picks up an external light source, e.g. vehicle headlights, it gives "astonishing reflectivity" (quote: Cycling Active Magazine). The material is CE EN 20471 certified. - The Proviz REFLECT360 waterproof helmet cover is made from 100% reflective material - Fully waterproof, seam-sealed, and lightweight - Adjustable elastic edge easily fits a wide variety of helmet sizes and shapes - Reflective material helps to ensure your position on the road is more easily seen at night - Material appears grey during the day and reflectively shines a brilliant white at night
The Classic certified helmet delivers maximum protection and comfort. - Vents: 11 Open Vents - Interior: Heat-Sealed Premium Pads - ABS Hardshell construction with light EPS core liner - Multi-certified for CPSC, CE, ASTM and AS/NZS 2063:2008 - Small = 54 – 56cm - Medium = 56 – 58cm - Large = 58 – 60cm - X-Large = 60 – 62cm
Compatible with Shiner and Shiner Back lights - Rubber pad with loop straps to quickly mount and remove light for recharging - 50mm bolt spacing to fit most rear racks
- Lumos Kickstart is the world's first smart bike helmet that beautifully integrates lights, brake signal, turn signals, and helmet into a single cohesive whole. - Lumos meets the rigorous safety standards of the CPSC (USA), ASTM F1447 (Canada) and EN1078 (Europe). - Features 48 individual LEDs in the front and back to ensure your visibility on the road. Be seen, be safe! - Rechargeable battery with charging cable included - Automatic warning lights when braking - Now compatible with: Apple Watch / Strava / Apple Health - E-Bike certified - 6 hours battery life on blinking mode, and 3 hours on solid mode - Charging time of approx. 2 hours - Smartphone app - Wireless remote to control turn signal - Fits 21.3" – 24” (54 – 61cm)
- Smart bike helmet that beautifully integrates lights, brake signal, turn signals. - Lumos meets the rigorous safety standards of the CPSC (USA), ASTM F1447 (Canada) and EN1078 (Europe). - MIPS (Multi-directional Impact System) protection integrated. An additional layer of safety to protect your head against rotational forces on impact - 6 hours battery life on blinking mode, and 3 hours on solid mode - Features 48 individual LEDs in the front and back to ensure your visibility on the road. - Rechargeable battery with charging cable included - E-Bike certified - Automatic warning lights when braking - Smartphone app - Wireless remote to control turn signal - Fits 21.3" – 23.6" (54 – 60cm)
- COB LED Technology: it's a more compact footprint while delivering a higher intensity of light, meaning you'll be seen from farther away and gives the lights a more uniform look - The helmet will be equipped with 98 COB LEDs in total - Front Light (30 COB LED diodes) - Rear Lights with Turn Signals (34 red COB LED diodes, 34 orange COB LED diodes) - 1100mAh rechargeable battery providing up to 10 hours with the lights set on maximum brightness - USB-C Charging Connection (Chargeable with a 5V—5.2V & 0.5A charger) - Remote included for turn signal - Option to buy a Lumos Remote to activate Automated Brake Lights. (The Remote Lite included with Ultra doesn't come with an accelerometer and can only be used to activate turn signals) - Lumos Companion App: Customize your light flashing patterns, check your battery life, track your activity, and sync with Strava and Apple Health - Maximum Venting - Fits: 21.3 – 24" (54 – 61cm)
- COB LED Technology: it's a more compact footprint while delivering a higher intensity of light, meaning you'll be seen from further away and gives the lights a more uniform look - The helmet will be equipped with 98 COB LEDs in total - Front Light (30 COB LED diodes) - Rear Lights with Turn Signals (34 red COB LED diodes, 34 orange COB LED diodes) - 1100mAh rechargeable battery providing up to 10 hours with the lights set on maximum brightness - USB-C Charging Connection (Chargeable with a 5V—5.2V & 0.5A charger) - Remote included for turn Signal - Option to buy a Lumos Remote to activate Automated Brake Lights. (The Remote Lite included with Ultra doesn't come with an accelerometer and can only be used to activate turn signals) - Lumos Companion App: Customize your light flashing patterns, check your battery life, track your activity, and sync with Strava and Apple Health - Maximum Venting - MIPS technology Sizing: - Small: 51 – 55cm / 20 – 21.6" -Medium/Large: 54 – 61cm / 21.3 – 24" - X-Large: 61 – 65cm / 24 – 25.6"
Taking the ultimate helmet lighting system – the Vis 360 – to the next level, the Vis Pro features an ultra-powerful 600-lumen headlight optimized for commuting and bright enough for twisty singletrack! The featherweight system is waterproof for all-conditions reliability and has an integrated rear light/battery pack that balances the unit on a variety of helmets. An essential setup for those requiring maximum protective visibility with powerful illumination. Featuring: - 600 Lumen Output Certified to the FL-1 Standard - Daylight Visible Pulse Mode - Integrated Battery Pack With Red Rear Lighting - Innovative Amber Sidelights Provides Critical Side Visibility at Intersections - Ultra-lightweight Setup With Easy Clip On/Off Design - Waterproof to 1 meter For All-Conditions Reliability - Accurate Battery Charge & Status Indicator - Micro USB Rechargeable Included: - Helmet Mounts & Micro USB Charging Cable
Super Ventilated Full Face Head and Brain Protection Renowned for its ventilation and comfort, this all-purpose MTB helmet is fitted with 360 Turbine technology, offering great protection at a fair price. This fully ASTM DH-certified helmet is the go-to helmet for enduro and bike park riders. Uphill, downhill, upside down, E-bike, or trail—you name it, the DBX 4.0 has you covered. The full-face design with removable chinguard offers outstanding ventilation, and its convenient Fidlock buckle makes life just peachy! Featuring 360° Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines which are 360° moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages: the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain, and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level. - DH-certified Lightweight Polymer Compound shell in two sizes - Brain injury reduction technology - Reduces forces associated with concussion - Maximized ventilation with 22 vents - Removable mouthpiece ventilation cover - Fidlock magnetic closure system - Dri-Lex moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and washable inner liner - Optimal neck brace compatibility - Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash - In-molded EPS + EPO impact foam for superior energy absorption - 360° Turbine Technology - Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion - Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40% - Weight: From 850g (1.87 lbs) - Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203 Sizing: - Small = 55 – 56cm (21 5/8 - 22in) - Medium = 57 – 58m (22 1/2 - 22 3/4in) - Large = 59 – 60cm (23 1/4 - 23 5/8in) - X-Large = 61 – 62cm (24 - 24 1/2in)
- Downhill-certified ASTM junior shell - 360° Turbine Technology brain-injury-reduction technology - Reduces forces associated with concussion - Superior ventilation - Moisture-wicking, breathable and washable inner liner - Optimal neck brace compatibility - Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash - Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Downhill-certified ASTM polymer shell - Superior ventilation - 360° Turbine Brain injury-reduction technology - Reduces forces associated with concussion - Breakaway visor function for additional rotational impact-force reduction - Impact foam for superior energy absorption - Moisture-wicking, breathable, and washable inner liner - Optimal neck brace compatibility - Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Lightweight Polymer Compound shell - 360° Turbine brain-injury-reduction technology - Reduces forces associated with concussion - Sunglasses docking port for easy and secure storage - Maximized ventilation with 13 vents effective even at low speeds - Fidlock magnetic closure system - Moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and washable inner liner - Adjustable visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction - In-molded EPS + EPO impact foam for superior energy absorption - Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203 - Weight: From 360g / 0.79lbs
Stylish and functional urban protection. Whether it's tackling the daily commute or enjoying city nightlife by bike, the Central is a helmet purpose-built for exploring the heart of your asphalt jungle. Plentiful venting, integrated visor, and flashing rear light keeps you cool, covered, and visible while on the move. - Technology: Composite Fusion - Features: USB Chargeable Rear Flashing Safety Light, Anti-Microbial Pads - Material: PC Shell, EPS Foam - Vents: 17 - Weight: 346g / 12.2oz - Certification: EN 1078, CPSC - Intended Use: Commute, Recreational - Small/Medium = 54 – 58cm - Large/X-Large = 58 – 62cm
Start 'em early! Designed for groms 3 years old and up, the Chakra Child features Composite Fusion in-mold construction, and extended rear coverage for added safety and protection. A visor molded directly into the shell and a Dial-Fit closure system will give any grom the confidence and motivation to get out and ride! - Technology: Composite Fusion - Features: Break-Away Visor, Anti-Microbial Pads - Material: PC Shell, EPS Foam - Vents: 21 - Weight: 245g / 2.6oz - Certification: EN 1078, CPSC - Intended Use: XS: Approximately Ages 1+, S: Approximately Ages 5+ - X-Small = 44 – 50cm - Small = 52 – 54cm
The Chakra Solo builds on the bestselling Chakra line of helmets. Featuring Composite Fusion and an integrated liner for those fast turns you just earned. - Technology: Composite Fusion - Features: Break-away Visor, Anti-Microbial Pads, Locking Buckle and Slider - Material: PC Shell, EPS Foam - Vents: 21 - Weight: 292g / 10.3oz - Certification: EN 1078, CPSC - Intended Use: Recreational, X-Country, Trail - Small/Medium = 52 – 57cm - Large/X-Large = 58 – 61cm
We took our popular Chakra adult helmet and modified it to better fit the next generation of riders. Like its big brother, the Chakra Youth features Composite Fusion construction, extended rear coverage, and cool graphics, making it a safe, secure, and stylish choice. - Technology: Composite Fusion - Features: Break-Away Visor, Anti-Microbial Pads - Material: PC Shell, EPS Foam - Vents: 21 - Weight: 245g / 2.6oz - Certification: EN 1078, CPSC - Ages 13+ (this is an estimate; always measure head circumference to ensure optimal fit) - One Size = 52 – 57cm
This isn't your average bike helmet. The CITY is a purpose-built urban helmet featuring Composite Fusion Plus technology, integrated drop-down eye shield, and removable ear pads. The result is a helmet ready to take on any urban commute. Technology: - Composite Fusion Plus: This technology uses a layer of multi density cone shaped foam that intersect with a layer of softer foam that surrounds the head. In an impact, these cones act as a progressive damper to absorb different levels of impact. As they collapse, these cones also direct energy sideways and away from the brain. Features: - Integrated visor - Anti-microbial pads - Removable ear pads - Integrated rear light mount - Sizing: S/M (54-58cm) L/XL (58-62cm)
Wrap your noggin in slick-styled comfort with Kali's Maha Helmet. It's got an ABS shell for rugged durability, and underneath, the expanded polystyrene materials ensure sturdiness and reliability. It all snugs up comfortably thanks to the adjustable, anti-microbial fit pads that you can pull out for washing to keep the funk at bay. And, with Kali's notoriously awesome graphics, you look as great as the Maha feels.
The Saha is a very eco-friendly urban helmet featuring Bio-Dome construction, recycled EPS, and natural fabrics. The PLA-ABS blended shell, removable visor, and Fidlock buckle make the Saha an unapologetically tough and versatile helmet for any commute. - Technology : Bio-Dome - Features: Fidlock Snap Buckle, Snap-Fit Removable Visor, 100% Cotton Pads, Locking Sliders - Material: ABS-PLA Blended Shell, Recycled EPS Foam, Water-Based Paint - Vents: 11 - Weight: 296g / 10.4oz - Certification: EN 1078, CPSC, AS/NZS 2063-2008 - Intended Use: Commute, Recreational - Small/Medium = 55 – 58cm - Large/X-Large = 58 – 61cm
You need to get out on your bike even in terrible weather. Fitting in an early commute or a mid-winter ride is easier when you're warm, comfortable, and visible. Keeping your head warm in bad weather can be the best way to fend off the elements. - GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable - Reflective band - Elastic hem - Reflective logo - Durably waterproof - Extremely breathable - All weather conditions - Engineered for Cycling - Weight: 0.8 ounces
When chilly, soggy weather rolls through, Garneau's H2 Helmet Cover keeps you both warm and dry. It's made from a polyurethane-coated spandex that's water-resistant. The sealed seams and a snug stretch band that fits easily over your helmet also keep water from seeping in. Plus, when the sun's not shining, the high-visibility yellow color and reflective accents will help make you visible to others. Technical Details: - Fabric : Polyurethane-coated Carbon WR spandex - Seams: Sealed seams: Keep you dry - Visibility Features: Reflective accent
Page 1 of 3 Next page