An indispensable tool for the serious amateur bike mechanic or smaller bike shop, the Wheels Manufacturing Bearing Press is designed for installation of bottom brackets or sealed bearings with a minimum I.D. of 10mm. - Package includes 2 handles and a 3/8"-12 threaded rod - Economy Bearing Press, used with separately-purchased bearing adaptors
This 23-piece Wheels Mfg. drift set is used to install 10mm and larger inside diameter sealed bearings, using a press with 3/8" diameter rod - Includes open bore and over axle drifts for 6802, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6000, and 6001 bearings - 10mm ID hole, for use with Wheels Manufacturing PRESS-1 or PRESS-4 bearing press handles
$23.00 - $30.25
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter - When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick - A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed - Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep - 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
$4.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Topeak's DeFender M1 front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides for your 26-inch bike. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The M1 installs easily to any standard fork, even reverse arch designs and seamlessly integrates with the front end of your bike. The quick-release attachments allow the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Pack all the gear you need and enjoy the freedom of bikepacking. FrontLoader is perfect for carrying light yet bulky items like sleeping bags, camping gear and spare clothing. Featuring a tough outer support harness and constructed of durable abrasion- and water-resistant materials, it's easily installed or removed with two straps, special spacer mounts, and quick-release buckles. A backside head tube strap attachment increases load stability. An 8-liter removable waterproof drybag keeps contents completely protected from wet weather and splashes while a built-in air release button purges unwanted air from the bag to effectively compress its contents. - Material: Polyethylene / EVA / Anti-slip texture PU leather - Durable, water repellent and stain resistant - Bag Attachment: Durable NBR rubber spacers and straps with quick-release buckles - Waterproof Rating: 10,000 mm (waterproof carry bag) - Max Load: 5kg / 11lb - Waterproof carry bag - Air release button Size - 33 x 28.7 x 5cm / 13" x 11.3" x 2" - 50 x 15 x 15cm / 19.7" X 5.9" x 5.9" (Waterproof Carry Bag) Weight - Bag: 325g / 11.46oz (Black), 319g / 11.25oz (Green) - Rubber Spacers: 132g / 4.65oz
It's the Topeak PocketShock DXG’s big brother, the PocketShock DXG XL! This precision fork and shock pump features an extended barrel and offers quick inflation and an easy-to-read dial gauge for accurate pressure readings up to 360 psi / 24.8 bar. The flexible hose takes stress off the valve stem when pumping, protecting your expensive fork and shock fittings. An air release button and Pressure-Rite connector makes setting proper pressure easy and eliminates the common problem of air loss when disconnecting.
Topeak's RX TrunkBag DXP boasts a pop-up main compartment and expandable side panniers so it's capable of carrying plenty of gear. It's built to last with rigid molded panels mated to 600-denier polyester. And, it's packed with handy features, such as a shoulder strap, carrying handle, taillight clip and top elastic straps. There are even reflective strips for safety. Plus, Topeak's ingenious RX System makes it a snap to attach it to your Topeak RX QuickTrack rack (sold separately).
Topeak's RX TrunkBag EX is the ideal add-on for carrying your gear. It's built to last with rigid molded panels mated to 600-denier polyester. And, it's packed with handy features, such as a shoulder strap, carrying handle, taillight clip and top elastic straps. There are even reflective strips for safety. And, Topeak's ingenious RX System makes it a snap to attach it to your Topeak RX QuickTrack rack (sold separately).
Swagman's most versatile and popular XTC2 bike rack, now with a tilting feature so you can access the rear of your vehicle. A great solution for carrying 1-2 bikes with the secure mounting capabilities of a platform style rack, now with a tilting feature. The XTC2 Tilt hitch-mounted bike rack comes complete with a 1-1/4" receiver bar and a 2" adapter plate, allowing it to easily fit most hitches. The foam-padded hooks help protect the bike frame while using an easily adjustable push button ratcheting system to stabilize and secure the bikes into the wheel hoops that accommodate wheels up to 2.5" wide. This lightweight, easy-to-assemble system, supports most frame sizes, folds into clamshell shape when not in use and tilts away from your vehicle. - Transports up to 2 bikes - Max Load: 35lbs per bike - Fits 20" - 29" wheel sizes - Center arm folds down to allow access to the rear of vehicle without removing the rack - Rack tilts away from the vehicle to allow access while bikes are still loaded - Locking Hitch Pin, Cable, and Fat Tire Trays sold separately - Rack Weight: 30lbs
$4.19 - $8.99
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
- Universal alloy water bottle cage - Hardware included - Size: 6mm
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
If you have a trunk or rear rack and a bike with an unconventional frame (such as a full-suspension or ladies bike), you probably need Sunlite's Crossbar Adapter. Vinyl-coated hooks on either end hold your bike and act as a "top tube" for easy transportation. In the middle, a quick-release telescoping adjustment ensures the Crossbar Adapter will fit almost any bike.
$15.99 - $19.69
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- Deluxe woven wicker basket woven on a steel frame for structure. - Fully adjustable quick release bracket - Mount: Leather Straps - Size (WxLxD): 13.5x10.25x10.25"
$71.39 - $94.99
- Rear rack with folding sides that allow for an easily expandable platform size - Sturdy tubular powder-coated alloy construction - Adjustable legs fit frames from 26" to 29" - Available in disc brake and rim brake compatible models - 59lb weight limit
- Composite side-load water-bottle cage - Intelligent design allows the cage to be used as a left- or right-hand release by simply switching the mounting tab - Perfect for full suspension or frames with tight clearances
• Powder coated steel construction • Quick release handlebar mounting system (25.4/31.8mm)
Traveling light? Go with Sunlite's Gold Tec Lite Rack. Made from lightweight tubular aluminum, the Gold Tec Lite is durable enough for daily commutes, tough enough for cross-country trips and doesn't weigh you down. The top deck has a capacity of up to 45 pounds and side struts support fully loaded panniers. Plus, it fits both road and mountain bikes.
• Heavy duty • Fits most bars
Sunlite's Handlebar Mount Bottle Cage lets you attach a water bottle to your handlebars for easy access. Its lightweight design is good for road and mountain use.
Do you need to run into the store but not bring all your stuff along? Then lock it in the Locking Rack Bag. It is made of hard plastic and has a rear reflector. It easily mounts to your rear rack.
- 120db electronic rechargeable bicycle horn with remote - USB 280mAh rechargeable battery charges in 1.2 hours and lasts approximately 30 days or 2500 uses - Charging indicator light shows red when charging, and green when fully charged - IP65 water and dust proof - Compatible with 22.2 - 31.8mm handlebars - Whistle, horn, and alarm sounds
Turn your bike into an errand-running, cargo-hauling machine with Sunlite's Mini Lift-Off Basket. This sturdy basket attaches to your bike in a snap via handlebar mounts. It carries all your day's booty and the rubber-coated carry handle lets you bring your basket along when you're off the bike!
• Powder-coated steel construction • Lift-off side "pannier" style basket • Mesh bottom for hauling smaller objects • Mounts to rear rack (sold separately) with hooks and a lower rack mounting bracket
•Powder coated steel construction •Lift off side "pannier" style basket •Mounts to rear rack (sold separately) with hooks and a lower rack mounting bracket
- Single bolt high security mechanism - 12mm hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 5x9"
- Powder coated mesh steel construction - Improved quick release design accommodates bar sizes from 22.2mm to 31.8mm - Size (WxLxD): 13.5x10x9.75-inches - Weight Limit: 11 lbs
- 65mm Bell in the form of a bacon cheese burger - Adjustable handlebar mount - Universal nylon mount - Ringer style mechanism - Function: Lever
Page 1 of 143 Next page